Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome!

Since my closet is ever changing, I wanted to offer up some of my pieces for sale on this blog. Some items you'll recognize from here, and I will try to link back to those pictures whenever possible.

All item prices include shipping unless noted otherwise. But if you would like to pay for shipping via FedEx or UPS at your own expense, I can negotiate a lower price.

All payments must be made via PayPal and cleared before I will ship the item out to you.

Please ask any questions that you may have via the comment section or by emailing me at jennylambeth (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks for looking! Check out my blog, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave personal payment information in the comment box. Email me at jennylambeth (at) gmail (dot) com with any and all personal and sensitive information. Thanks!